1. Do you accept ANCV (holiday vouchers)?
Yes, holiday vouchers are accepted for all purchases at the campsite.
2. Are you VACAF certified?
No, Heger Group campsites are not VACAF certified.
3. Is there a TV in the mobile homes?
Yes, our accommodations are equipped with a TV.
4. Is there a dishwasher?
Some of our accommodations are equipped with dishwashers.
5. How far are you from the beach?
Les Lacs is 2,500 m from the beach.
6. Is the pool heated?
Yes, Les Lacs has an indoor heated pool.
7. Is there a shuttle to the beach?
There is a beach shuttle on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons in high season.
8. Are there any fees for the activities?
Most activities are free with your bracelet. Only certain activities provided by our partners or activities outside the campsite have a fee.
9. Are there any activities during low season?
No, there are no activities during low season.
10. Is you water park open in low season?
The indoor heated pool is open whenever the campsite is open; the outdoor pool is open May to late September..
11. Can we choose our pitch?
You can make a request in the comments when booking (No. near the playground, the pool, etc.). We cannot guarantee your choice, but we will do our best to fulfill your request. Pitch allocation depends on how many people are at the campsite and your dates.
12. Do you have rentals for 8 people?
We have only one type of accommodation (the 4-bedroom VIP) that can accommodate 8p, the other accommodations are limited to a maximum of 6p.
13. Are dogs allowed?
Yes, they must be vaccinated and tattooed and leashed while at the campsite. First and second category dogs are not allowed. With a daily fee. We also offer dog-sitting.
We provide a canidouche (dog shower).
14. Are swim trunks allowed?
No, only swim briefs.
15. Can we arrive any day of the week?
Yes, in low season, depending on our availability. In high season, you must stay at least 7 days and arrive on Saturday / Sunday / Wednesday.
16. Do you have Wifi at the campsite?
Yes, you have access to Wifi throughout the campsite with Osmozis, on sale at reception.
17. What can we rent at the campsite?
You can reserve a crib, high chair, bike, fridge, sheets.
18. What is the youngest age for the kids club?
Children must be 6 years of age.
19. Can we pitch a tent on the same plot as a mobile home?
No, to preserve the rental environment, tents are not allowed on mobile home pitches.
20. Does the campsite get good cell service?
Not particularly, we are at the end of the line and far from the cell towers, so coverage is not great.
21. Does the campsite use cell jammers?
Of course not! That is totally illegal.